Wow! Looks like I've missed out on lots of yummy treats, visits, and good reads. I had to take care of a bad virus that just about killed my computer! I am now just catching up on blogs and am loving that this book club still exists :) I'm looking forward to reading September's book as I have run out of ideas on how to discipline my 'lil ones! Oct & Nov's books I have read and loved. I would love to get in line to borrow Belong to Me as I too am in love with Teo. For those of you who liked Hunger Games, the sequel is coming out on September 1st...can't wait to read Catching Fire!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Hello Out There
Wow! Looks like I've missed out on lots of yummy treats, visits, and good reads. I had to take care of a bad virus that just about killed my computer! I am now just catching up on blogs and am loving that this book club still exists :) I'm looking forward to reading September's book as I have run out of ideas on how to discipline my 'lil ones! Oct & Nov's books I have read and loved. I would love to get in line to borrow Belong to Me as I too am in love with Teo. For those of you who liked Hunger Games, the sequel is coming out on September 1st...can't wait to read Catching Fire!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By the way, LJ is for Linh Jolley :)
ReplyDelete