
Hi Ladies... this is my first blog post... I know I'm a little behind :)
I just finished Belong to Me, the sequel to Love Walked In. First, I must give a disclaimer - it had quite a bit of swearing. However, I did enjoy the story and the characters. I love the way she creates several different stories and then intertwines them all into one. By the end I was thinking who needs Edward, I'm
in love with Teo:). If any of you want to borrow it, let me know. Jana
Now on to the Uglies...
Now on to the Uglies...
Amy said she finished this in a weekend. I am excited to read it. Perhaps we could put this as our August book, for those who can find time.
ReplyDeleteI loved this book. I even got over the ending in "Loved Walked in" because this was such a great read..... My favorite books are those with well developed characters, and this definitely has them......
ReplyDeleteI wish I could come to Farmer's Market, but I will be in Bear Lake..... Hope you all have fun, and find delightful items at the Market!