Last nights book group was great. Thanks to those who came. They wanted me to post that we had homemade chocolate ice cream...sorry if you missed it :).
That sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!! I had my final cake class so I wasn't able to attend, but I should have probably went there after that and shared my cake!! Maybe next month.
I read half of My Sisters Keeper and then left the book on an airplane. Does anyone have the book that I can borrow? I wanted to see what happens so I saw the movie and they are really different so I think I need to read the book.
Thanks, Debbie! It was really fun...and yummy!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!! I had my final cake class so I wasn't able to attend, but I should have probably went there after that and shared my cake!! Maybe next month.
ReplyDeleteI read half of My Sisters Keeper and then left the book on an airplane. Does anyone have the book that I can borrow? I wanted to see what happens so I saw the movie and they are really different so I think I need to read the book.