Did anyone else read Wonderstruck? I got a copy from a teacher at my school. It was a very interesting experience "reading" the pictures. At first I had a hard time and then I really started to look at the details. I kept thinking this is the same museum that crazy movie "Night at the Museum" is about. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it for some just plain weird entertainment. The storyline of Wonderstruck was just ok for me, but the experience as a whole was worthwhile. I will have to go back and read Hugo now. I have heard it is better. What did you think of the book?
Did anyone else read Wonderstruck? I got a copy from a teacher at my school. It was a very interesting experience "reading" the pictures. At first I had a hard time and then I really started to look at the details. I kept thinking this is the same museum that crazy movie "Night at the Museum" is about. If you haven't seen it, I recommend it for some just plain weird entertainment. The storyline of Wonderstruck was just ok for me, but the experience as a whole was worthwhile. I will have to go back and read Hugo now. I have heard it is better. What did you think of the book?
ReplyDelete