I am so sorry I am slow to notify everyone about the change in book group. I have been sick this week, but am finally feeling better.
We will be meeting at my house on December 2nd, the first full day of Hanukkah, to discuss The Ladies Auxiliary. Come celebrate the festival of lights and enjoy tasty Jewish cuisine (or at least a valiant attempt).
I know this book has been a little hard to find. I will have a copy in the next couple days, and maybe someone else has one they can pass along. It really is worth reading.
I'm glad you saw the comparisons to Mormon culture, Erin. That is why I found this book so intriguing and look forward to a fun conversation.
We can also plan our December night out. See you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.