Monday, January 4, 2010

January Book Club


I am so excited to host book club this month!

It will be my first time and I can't wait to have you all over.
The book this month is one of my favorites of 2009...
The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
My aunt read it and passed it
onto my mom and sisters and then I got it...
a little worn with dog eared pages and
without a cover but still a fantastic read.
Let me know if you need a copy
I'd be happy to share my
aunt's well worn copy :)

See you at 8pm
January 21st.
P.S. My address is
464 E 1310 S
if you don't know where I live.

1 comment:

  1. Laurel, I know this is a little late, but book group was super fun and the discussion was really great. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.